Your data will be processed in accordance with current legislation and, in particular, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Also with regard to the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
If you, or an authorized person, have provided us with your data, we inform you that DISCOSTA NORTE S.l., CIF: B27163880 is responsible for the processing of the same. These data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection.
It is possible that there are others responsible for the treatments that we do, in that case we will always inform who is responsible for the treatment of the same, as well as their identification data.
From DISCOSTA NORTE S.l.. we are committed to fulfilling the obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them. For that we adopt the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with established in the Regulation.
2. WHERE DO WE INFORM?
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The personal data we process are:
- Those that you decide to provide voluntarily.
- The data derived from the communications that you maintain with us.
- The information corresponding to your own navigation in the case of Online Services, (IP address or information derived from cookies or similar devices (you can see our Cookies Policy on the web).
- Information that is available in publicly accessible sources, to which we can legitimately access.
- The data derived from the contractual or pre-contractual relationship you have with us, including your image, always informing you in this case of the possibility of capturing your image.
- The data that third parties provide us about you, having a legitimate basis for it or having obtained your consent to do so.
- The data of third parties that you provide us, with the prior consent of the third party in question.
4. HOW DO WE TREAT THE DATA?
In DISCOSTA NORTE S.L. treat your personal data always in strict compliance with current legislation. In addition, we inform you that we have the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an optimal level of security, thereby ensuring that only those with authorization will have access, that we will keep them intact, avoiding any intentional or accidental loss and that we have strengthened systems and data processing services.
The operations, managements and technical procedures that we carry out in an automated or non-automated way and that make possible the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered as personal data processing.
5. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING?
The basis for the legitimacy of the processing of Personal Data will be the one resulting from the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, the employment relationship or any other that is required for the processing of data, such as express consent.
6. HOW DO WE HANDLE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS?
In the case of receiving communications by these means (e-mails, automated response messages of forms, and other communication systems) we inform you that the messages are addressed exclusively to the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, we notify you that unauthorized use, disclosure and/or copying is prohibited under current legislation.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58/EC, we inform you that in the event that you do not wish to receive communications and information of a commercial nature through this electronic communication system, please notify us by this same means indicating in the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS” so that your personal data will be removed from our database. Your request will be acted upon within 10 days of being sent. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we will understand that you accept and authorize our company to continue sending the aforementioned communications.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Personal data relating to individuals from DISCOSTA NORTE S.L. collected by any means, will be retained as long as the person concerned does not request deletion. Likewise, will be retained while maintaining the relationship that led to the processing of data, respecting in any case the legal periods of conservation. After this period, the personal data will be deleted from all systems DISCOSTA NORTE SL.
8. WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED TO THIRD PARTIES?
There will be no assignment, transmission or transfer of personal data, except those already reported, other than as a result of a legal obligation. If by requirement of the Public Administration or the Autonomous Institutions within the scope of the functions expressly attributed to them by law, your data are requested from us, they will be transmitted.
If there is an assignment, transmission or transfer of personal data outside the above cases, you will be previously informed so that, if necessary, you can give us your consent.
But in order to organize properly, have good operations and procedures to ensure good management, from DISCOSTA NORTE S.L. may be necessary to have to hire the services of consultants, professionals, or other service companies to process data under our directions.
This treatment on behalf of third parties is regulated in a contract that is in writing or any other legally admissible and that allows to prove its conclusion and content, expressly specifying that the processor will treat the data according to our instructions and will not apply or use them for a purpose other than that contained in the contract, or communicate them, even for storage, to others.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Data protection regulations give you the following rights:
- Right to revoke any consent previously given.
- Right of access: To know what type of data is being processed and the characteristics of the processing carried out.
- Right of rectification: To be able to request the modification of data that is inaccurate or untrue.
- Right of portability: To be able to obtain a copy in interoperable format of the data being processed.
- Right to limitation of processing in cases where it is not considered necessary.
- Right of cancellation: To request the cessation of data processing and its deletion when its conservation is no longer necessary.
If you want more information regarding the processing of your data, rectify those that are inaccurate, oppose and / or limit any treatment that you consider unnecessary, or request cancellation of the treatment when the data is no longer necessary, you can write to DISCOSTA NORTE S.L. in Camiño de Vilar, 25, 27710 Ribadeo (Lugo) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Such communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request request, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be made by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as legal representative of the authorized person. In this case, documentation must be provided to prove this representation of the interested party.
Likewise, we would like to inform